Acsis Shipping Station: The One-Stop Pack & Ship solution
Acsis provides full integration with your picking process to deliver end-to-end parcel shipping and labeling capabilities in a multi-carrier world. The solution streamlines and automates the packing and shipping process for parcels, Less Than Load (LTL) and full pallets. As a result, users enjoy increased efficiency, improved customer services and real time inputs
Acsis Shipping Station is an application
while streamlining your packing and shipping
The user selects the order or shipment and
the station walks them through the process
of packing the correct items and quantities
all as directed and verified in real time by
your ERP system.
The Acsis Shipping Station talks to all major shipping companies in order to generate shipping documents and labels right at the point of packing. On completion of the task, Shipping Station notifies ERP with the required data including item quantities, shipping weights, how packed, shipping cost and carrier used.
The Solution eliminates the uncertainty that goes with manual preparation – and correlation – of shipping documents. It can also handle any mix of serialized and non-serialized shipments, providing DSCSA support for life sciences products. Because every action is validated in real-time by ERP, there is practically no opportunity for human error in data entry
• Automatic generation of shipping documentation, including manifests and bills of lading • Carrier system integration for approved shipping labels
• Multiple labeling standards, including GS1 and HDMA, as well as customer-compliant labeling
• Task-oriented design to streamline the packing and shipping processes
• Automatic e-mail customer notifications
• Operator alerts and instructions from synchronized ERP system
• Support for standard industry scales, RFID and Integrated Vision System Schedule a Demo Today or Contact Us for more information.
Schedule a Demo Today or Contact Us for more information.