Still wondering how to achieve compliance with the upcoming DSCSA requirements without blowing your budget and tying up resources?
If so, consider this: an efficient, simple and cost-effective solution that handles serialized product, generates ASNs and shipping documentation, and streamlines the processes of packing and shipping serialized and non-serialized product to your customers.
The Acsis Serialized Shipping Station instantly scans item packing data, synchronizes with ERP and EPCIS systems, and automates compliant labeling and reporting. This ensures DSCSA compliance, minimizes manual intervention and eliminates duplicate data entry.
Just a few examples of how those improvements work:
The Shipping Station combines order verification with packing so you can reduce the steps and time involved in shipping processes.
An operator can view special shipping instructions from your ERP system as they are packing the order. And the station can even track that the operator acknowledged those instructions. This cuts errors significantly.
What’s in the box?
- Automatic generation of shipping documentation, including manifests and bills of lading
- Carrier system integration for approved shipping labels
- Multiple labeling standards, including GS1 and HDMA, as well as customer-compliant labeling
- Task-oriented design to streamline the packing and shipping processes
- Automatic e-mail customer notifications
- Operator alerts and instructions from synchronized ERP system
- Support for standard industry scales
Our customers typically deploy the Shipping Station in just a few weeks. So stop wondering what you are going to do about your DSCSA compliance crunch and contact us to find out more.